How to Start a Restaurant Signature Seminars
Who Should Attend - Anyone Interested in Starting a Restaurant
When & Where -
Length of Seminar - Intense One-Day Seminars (8 AM to 5 PM, 1 Hour Lunch Break)
Registration - Tickets may be Purchased Online up to 30 Days Prior to Scheduled Event
Other Information - Coffee, Assorted Beverages, Fruits, and Snacks Provided. Upon attendance, each seminar attendee receives a Participant Package (reserved for you upon registration).
About this seminar
Restaurants are still one of America's greatest entrepreneurial opportunities.
McDonald’s, Taco Bell, Chili's, Subway, Ruth’s Chris, and hundreds of others, were once simply an entrepreneur’s dream written on a piece of paper, and all started with one single restaurant location. Entrepreneurs from nearly every walk of life have dared to dream about starting their own restaurant, and have taken action to make their dreams become a profitable reality.
Your restaurant dream could become the next hot concept; but, you need to know what steps to take, how and where to find the funding, how to select a winning site, how to create a profitable and popular menu, and a whole lot more.
Since 1987, we have helped open restaurants of all types and sizes in markets across America and around the world, for many of America's largest restaurant brands, as well as hundreds of independents; and, our books on how to start a restaurant can be found in bookstores in 76 countries around the globe.
Let’s be clear the difference between a restaurant dream and a restaurant nightmare is getting the business started correctly. You can roll the dice and do it on your own, then hope and pray that you don’t overlook some critical steps; OR, you can join us at one of our How to Start a Restaurant - Signature Seminars by Howard Cannon and learn from America’s most visible restaurant start-up expert.
Our How to Start a Restaurant Signature Seminars will help your dream of starting your own restaurant become a successful reality in a fraction of the time and at a fraction of the cost of using a consultant.
What you will learn at this seminar:
• How to Develop Your Restaurant Concept
• How to Create a Powerful Business Plan
• How to Determine How Much Money You Will Need
• How and Where to Get Start-up Funding
• How to Select the Right Restaurant Site
• How to Select Vendors, Products, and Services
• How to Create Your Menu and Determine Your Pricing
• How to Layout the Kitchen, the Dining Room, and the Rest of the Building
• How to Determine Staffing Levels, Labor Percentages, and Wage Rates
• How to Create Food Cost Systems
• How to Develop Operational Systems, Policies & Procedures
• How to Hire and Train Employees and Inspire Customer Satisfaction
• How to Create and Implement Your Own Successful Marketing & Branding
• How to Open for Business and Roll-out a Grand Opening
• How to Plan for Multiple Locations or Franchising
• How to Understand and Profit from the State of the Industry
• How to Drive Long-term Sales and Profits
• And much more…
Seminar Seating is Limited
Home | Contact Us | Our Videos | Our Books | Our Articles
Other Popular Speeches & Seminars | Accolades | Sitemap | Terms
HowardCannon.com, Restaurant Rhino, Signature Seminars by Howard Cannon, Restaurant Expert Witness,
and Restaurant Consultants of America are properties of Restaurant Operations Institute (ROI), Inc.
© 2013 All Rights Reserved
*Terms, conditions, rates, and expenses may differ on various projects. Please refer to your executed services
agreement for specific terms and conditions as they apply to your project. Our books, seminars, articles, and opinions
are in no way a statement or guarantee of success, employment, or income. Nothing on this site should be
considered an agreement in any way. We do not make decisions on behalf of anyone at anytime and therefore are
not liable for any decisions made by others.